The Christian Science Publishing Society, publishers of the Christian Science Monitor, faced a varied set of challenges for implementing a new strategy across each of three main publishing areas. All were similar, yet uniquely different. For the Christian Science Monitor, the immediate goals were:
- Replace an aging Quark Publishing System (QPS) with a new InDesign-based editorial workflow system (including replacing QuarkXPress with Adobe InDesign for page layout)
- Switch to Open Type fonts for cross-platform compatibility, and adopt current font technologies
- Streamline XML content creation and automation for its newly redesigned, expanded web presence
- Redesign organizational structure to combine print and web staffs into one
- Change supporting editorial processes to accomplish multi-platform publishing
Find out how Technology for Publishing helped CSPS achieve its goals, by downloading the case study.
DOWNLOAD THE CASE STUDY NOW!
Please complete info below.